The Irish Organic Association (IOA) has been at the forefront of the organic movement in Ireland since it was established in 1982. With almost forty years experience of inspecting, certifying and networking with organic farmers and processors it has placed the association in a unique position to serve a dynamic and growing organic market.
The Irish Organic Association;
- works with all stakeholders to assist in the development of the sector here in Ireland and abroad
- is the certification company of choice for the majority of organic producers and processors in Ireland
- promotes organic food and farming in the national media and at events
- provides organic certification to the highest standard in Ireland and the UK
- provides information on training and organic farming
- offers technical information and standards updates through our regular newsletters
- offers a friendly and efficient service to our members together with very competitive rates
- publish Irelands’ leading organic magazine, Organic Matters supplied free of charge to members
- Run a series of member led field talk events. These events are held on IOA organic farms and are a forum for discussing various technical aspects of organic farming
- IOA have a continuous and ongoing interaction at EU level on Organic Regulations to ensure an even playing field for our Irish producers and processors
- IOA deliver extensive recommendations in response to public consultations on matters relevant to Organic Farming
So if you want to find out more please give us a call and find out how we can best serve your business!