The IOA AGM is on Sunday 15th of November in the County Arms Hotel in Birr, Co. Offaly. The event will start at 10.30am with an address from Minister Trevor Sargent. This will be followed by a series of Workshops/Information sessions.
Members are invited to attend two half hour sessions of their choice from the following list;
– Conversion to Organic Farming what to expect during the first two years (Mary Lynch)
– Organic Policy (Noel Groome/Padraig Fahy) Chairperson of Foras Organach
– Organic Growers Association Alternative routes to Market (Jason Horner)
– Planning for Growth (Linda Ward)
– New Organic Standards (Angela Clarke)
– GM (Kate Carmody)
We welcome our members to the event as it is the one formal event in the year where members of IOA can meet staff and Board Members to discuss matters of importance. We would especially encourage new IOA members to come to the event. The morning session will be followed by an organic lunch and AGM itself will start at 2.30pm.