IOA Conference 11th Feb 2014, County Arms Hotel, Birr, Co. OffalyIOA Webmaster
11th Feb 2014, County Arms Hotel, Birr, Co. Offaly
As 2014 is the year of the ‘Family Farm’, it seems only appropriate to discuss the potential and opportunities for the organic family farm business and the structure of the new Rural Development Programme (RDP) supports.
2.45pm to 3pm Registration and Refreshments
Conference Details 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- Chair: Dr. Ollie Moore: Journalist & Researcher
- Marian Harkin MEP– Independent Member of EU Parliament
- Gillian Westbrook (IOFGA) Opportunities for Organic farmers in RDP
- Paul Dillon (Assistant Secretary General of DAFM) – RDP State of Play
- Liam Ryan (Moyleabby Organics) – Making a Living Selling Direct
- John Liston (Little Milk Company) – Dairy Farmers Working in Cooperation
Questions & Answers
6.15pm Close of Conference and soup and sandwiches
The event is free to attend, however prior booking is essential. To book please contact IOA on 090 64 33680 by 4th Feb 2014 to pre-book conference.
Directions to the venue can be found at www.countyarmshotel.com