Highlights for National Organic Week 2012
There is an extensive range of events taking place around the country to celebrate National Organic Week. A full list of events is available from the Bord Bia website see link below.
Some of our favourites include the following;
– Visit a goat farm on Friday 14th in Clare and see how to make Goats Cheese. St-Tola, Inagh, Co Clare
– Celebrate the opening of a fantastic new premises for Manna Organic Store on Wednesday 12 , Tralee, Co Kerry. There will be lots of organic tastings and the shop will be offically opened by Kitty Scully. Contact Claire O Connor tel 086 8336719 or email@example.com
– An Evening with Organic @ Twisted Pepper, Dublin contact Ollie Moore, tel 086 8047854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mayo Abbey Organic Centre, farm walk Wednesdsay 12th @ 2pm, Ger Maguire tel 094 9365987 or email email@example.com
– Crowe’s farm walk and bbq, starts at 2pm Friday 14th, Dundrum, Co Tipperary, contact John Paul Crowe tel 087 9270160