General Manager for IOA (Irish Organic Association )
Due to continued growth in the organic sector IOA wish to recruit a General Manager, whose main responsibility will be to strategically plan, manage and organise all aspects of the work of IOFGA.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Policy and Strategy implementation as agreed with the Board of Directors
- Organic Certification Management
- Members Services
- PR and Communication
- Financial Management
- Day to day organisation and management of the office functions
- People Management
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Five or more years of management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the organic sector including the organic certification system
- Excellent strategic planning and organisational skills
- Experience of managing people and of appraisal systems
- Excellent leadership, decision making, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of and ability to manage a budget
- Experience and detailed knowledge of EN45011
- Experience of project and/or event management
- Third level qualification
This position will be based in the new IOA offices in Athlone and will attract a competitive salary based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Please click on the links below for a detailed job description, person specification and an application form.
Closing date for the return of application forms:-
Friday 16th September at 5pm