Organic Beef Producer Group updateIOA Webmaster
Irish Organic Beef Producer Group*
Following on from the recent open meeting in Tullamore 6 groups were established
Groups set up as follows :
- Monaghan, Louth & Cavan .
- Meath ,Westmeath & Longford and Roscommon
- Kildare, Laois, Wicklow Offaly
- Galway, Leitrim, Sligo & Mayo and Roscommon
- Cork & Kerry
- Limerick & Tipperary.
Please be aware these groups have limited spaces and some are nearly full already.
Any organic or in conversion farmers that intend on finishing organic cattle however small in number are invited to get involved.
Should you wish to get more information about these groups- please contact
- John Mc Loughlin (086) 8394062
- Gordon Mc Coy (086) 8384426
Thanks again to all who attended and looking forward to working with all of you in the future
*IOA are posting this notice on our website however we do not have any direct involvement with the group.