Social Media CompetitionIOA Webmaster
With most people spending all their time at home, food is never far from our minds. Irish organic producers join the ranks of those keeping the country supplied with fantastic fresh food during these challenging times. To celebrate the wonderful food produced in Ireland, the Irish Organic Association are running a competition on our social media platforms, giving 10 lucky followers the chance to each win a copy of the excellent new book from J.P McMahon called The Irish Cook Book, along with the chance of featuring in our biannual magazine, Organic Matters. We will choose 3 winners from Instagram, 3 winners from Twitter and 4 winners from Facebook.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of the Irish Organic Association.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced in the social media post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included. The post will run across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and opening and closing dates will be listed.
- The competition prize is as described on the social media post and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By participating in the Irish Organic Association competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Irish Organic Association reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- The Irish Organic Association accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, and for entries not received for any reason.
- Decisions of the Irish Organic Association are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition winners agree to have their name and their winning photo and recipe appear in Organic Matters magazine.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Irish Organic Association reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. Winners will be notified about how the prize will be delivered to them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.